Throw My Shoes Too!

Size 10s

The estimable Bob Ostertag has started a Flickr group in support of Muntadhar al-Zeidi called Throw My Shoes Too! Grab a pair and pose for your iSight.

9 Comments

what a stupid group that is…. gee, don’t you guys have anything better to do? pffffft… get a life!

Posted by Greg Lancaster on 20 December 2008 @ 12pm

Wow! Have I got a pair o’ size 10s for you, my friend. =)

Posted by gord on 20 December 2008 @ 2pm

Yeah, thats the world I want to live in.. We all throw shoes at people we don’t like!! pffft…. Ill leave my shoes on my feet where they belong….

Posted by Greg on 20 December 2008 @ 2pm

with all due respect, isn’t encouraging that kind of behavior best left to children??

Posted by Greg on 20 December 2008 @ 2pm

I’d rather shoes than bullets and bombs flying. And it’s not like they were being thrown at some nobody. JFC.

Posted by gord on 20 December 2008 @ 2pm

well, im shootin for nothing being thrown at anyone… Ill leave you to your shoe throwing world…. take care.

Posted by Greg Lancaster on 20 December 2008 @ 2pm

ok, so looking back now I see I was an asshole, bad morning I guess… sorry! however, I just think we are being like fuckhead Bush by resorting to violence everytime we disagree with something… its sad IMO.. again, I apologize for my initial comment. -jett-

Posted by Greg Lancaster on 21 December 2008 @ 2am

The gesture is symbolic. The shoes weren’t meant for anyone but him. I wouldn’t ACTUALLY throw my shoes at anyone. No worries, man.

Posted by gord on 21 December 2008 @ 3am

“The gesture is symbolic” understood, and of course, never meant to imply in any way you or anyone in that group would actually throw shoes or anything else….

its hailing the asshole who threw his shoes(or anything) at someone as a hero that bothers me… The reason or the person is irrelevant, its the wrong direction we need to take. My opinion is he is just like fuckhead Bush, a criminal… Throwing shoes will just lead to more bombs and bullets flying…

Cant we all just get along?

Peace out